- DATA AND PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
While using the Website, You may be required, from time to time, to provide certain personal information about You such as Your ID number, full name, contact information, and other identifying information (“Personal Information“). You hereby declare that You voluntarily provide such Personal Information and you acknowledge that You do not have any legal mandatory to provide such Personal Information.
In addition, we may collect and\or receive information about your use of the Website, such as information about your location data, time zone, Internet Protocol (IP) address, pages and information viewed, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of this activity and other usage data.
In addition, we may collect certain non-personal and non-identifiable information such as information concerning the use of the analytics and other tools we make available, (e.g., information about the device, browser type and other information automatically sent) as well as statistical and aggregated information about your use of the Website.
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the Personal Information and data provided by You for the same purpose the information was provided to Us and in connection with the reason for which it was provided, including in order to:
- Provide You with access to the Website, or any functionality thereof, including for purposes of improving the quality of the Website by formulating, customizing and enhancing the User’s experience and developing new services, features and functionality;
- Respond to your e-mails, questions, comments, requests, and complaints and provide You with customer service, technical assistance and support and keep in touch with You, subject to Our sole consideration and internal policies;
- provide you with information or promotions including commercial offers from Us, on behalf of Our customers or business partners, that we believe you may be interested in, subject to your prior approval and to You being able to request, at any time, not to receive such information and promotions;
- Perform direct mailing based on characterization and segmentation;
- SHARING OF INFORMATION
We will not share your personally identifiable information with third parties without your explicit permission, except when reasonably required by law, regulation, subpoena, court order or for the purpose of complying with legal requirements, or as otherwise expressly set forth herein:
- We will not sell or otherwise transfer the Personal Information You provide to us, at our Websites and\or trough Services provided to You, to any third parties for their own direct marketing use unless we provide clear notice to you and obtain your explicit consent for your data to be shared in such manner;
- We may share Your Personal Information with third parties where needed for corporate audits or to investigate or respond to a complaint or security threat, to prevent illegal uses of our services, to defend ourselves against third party claims and assist in investigation. We will also disclose your personal information if required to do so by law, including by judicial order, or in urgent circumstances, to protect personal safety, the public or our website;
- We may share Your Personal Information with third parties for the purpose of analysis and statistics, provided that such disclosure is done anonymously and is non personal identifiable;
- We may disclose or transfer data and Personal Information in connection with a sale of all or part of our business or assets, in the event of merger, consolidation, change of control of the Company (or any negotiation process with respect to those events) or in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
To the extent that Personal Information about You is transferred to third parties, as stated above, you acknowledge and agree that these third parties may be located outside the borders of the State of Delaware. Some countries to which Your Personal Information may be transferred may have levels of protection of personal and other information which are not as high as in Delaware, and you hereby explicitly agree that we transfer your information to such countries.
- STATISTICAL INFORMATION
We may use tools and services for data analysis and use third parties that provide statistical analyzes services about the use of the Website. The third parties collect and analyze information about the scope of the use of the Website, the frequency of its use, and so forth. The information collected and analyzed is essentially statistical; it does not identify You personally and is intended for analysis, research and monitoring purposes.
The uses of Cookies may be for variety of purposes, including for the routine and proper operation of the Website, as well as to collect statistical data about its use, to verify information, to adapt the Website to your personal preferences, and for the purpose of information security. Cookies are text files that your browser creates according to commands from our computers. Some Cookies expire when you close your browser; others are saved on the hard drive of your computer.
If you do not want to accept Cookies, you can avoid it by changing the settings in your browser. Please use your browser’s help file for this purpose. Deleting and blocking Cookies will affect your use of the Website, and portions of it may not work.
- OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
- DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
According to applicable data protection laws, you may have certain data subject rights such as the right to access your personal data, to rectify or delete your personal data, or to withdraw your consent to process personal data. If any of these rights are applicable to our processing of your personal data, you may contact us at contact@KamadaPlasma.com and we will respond accordingly.
We will take commercially reasonable measures in providing security of Your Personal Information. However, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit to us, and so we urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. The Company Shall not be liable for any damage caused by the disclosure of information held by it.